What Are the Best Sandals for Flat Feet and Bunions?
We know the struggle of trying to find comfy yet stylish footwear that can support a variety of foot issues. According to podiatrists, while closed-toe and narrow shoes can bunch your toes together and irritate anyone with flat feet or bunions, it’s recommended to wear sandals with adjustable straps for extra comfort.
At Charleston Shoe, we’ve designed plenty of our shoes with ample cushioning, wide toe boxes and excellent arch support so you can say goodbye to discomfort and hello to relief. If you’ve been searching for feet-friendly shoes for women with bunions or flat feet, check out our guide to the best sandals for women who need extra comfort without sacrificing style!Check Out Our Shoes for Women with Bunions
1. The Benjamin — While traveling with bunions or flat feet can be uncomfortable, Charleston Shoe offers a wide selection of travel shoes for women like our best-selling Benjamin that is sure to change the game and bring comfort while sightseeing. Many of our travel shoes are designed from breathable materials to help prevent excess sweating to keep your feet cool and dry on all of your travel adventures. Explore all the happy feet options for your next big trip!Explore Our Travel Shoes for Women
2. The Cannon — Our best-selling Cannon wedge is known for being the ultimate year-round sandal. It’s designed with a wide ankle strap and padded insole to provide ample room for your feet and to reduce friction and pressure points. It’s a practical everyday shoe that works well whether you’re grabbing cocktails with your girlfriends or walking on cobblestone streets.
3. The Carolina — Next, we have the fabulous Carolina. Who doesn’t want this chic faux espadrille with a ruffle trim toe strap? This bunion-friendly sandal is made for work-to-weekend-to-wherever versatility. This playful shoe pairs perfectly with anything from your favorite pair of denim to a floral maxi dress.Find Your Next Pair of Comfortable Wedge Sandals
4. The Gladys — If you’ve been searching for comfortable sandals that can take you from cobblestones to cocktails, get a pair of our Gladys sandals. You’ll be glad-ys you did! The arch support of this mini espadrille heel can help alleviate pain and discomfort associated with flat feet or bunions. You’ll have a more even weight distribution and better foot alignment as you’re strutting your stuff in the Gladys in a fun pink and orange or minimalist white.
5. The Peachtree — The Peachtree is one of our most popular and comfortable wedge sandals. It’s designed with stretchy straps to allow you to customize the fit for your foot’s shape and condition. At the same time, you’ll still have a snug and comfortable fit, reducing irritation on your feet or bunions. Take it easy in the Peachtree with a 1” covered wedge for easy walking. Pair your Peachtree in linen with a patterned blouse and white jeans for an effortlessly chic summer look.
6. The Rita — Get yourself your new favorite wedge for the spring and summer with the Rita. The open-toe design of the Rita is perfect for ladies with flat feet and bunions since it allows more space for your toes to move freely. It’s known for being comfortable, chic and supportive. What more could you ask for? Well, probably just a marga-RITA to get with your Rita! Complete your beach-ready look with a floppy hat and straw bag.
Shopping for shoes for women with bunions has never been easier, thanks to Charleston Shoe. Choose shoes that prioritize adjustable straps, arch support and roomy toe boxes. Any of these details can help alleviate pain and discomfort while still enjoying our wide array of trendy and stylish footwear options. Happy walking!