Going on Vacation? Here Are the Best Walking Shoes for Paris
In the City of Light, every cobblestone tells a story, and every corner is a canvas for fashion. Finding the perfect pair of walking shoes for exploring an art museum or enjoying a coffee on the Champs-Élysées is a rite of passage as much as it is a fashion statement. We’ve put together a list of travel shoes for women so you can climb the Eiffel Tower and immerse yourself in the artistic charm of Montmartre with ease. Get ready to walk from the Arc de Triomphe to Notre Dame in the best walking shoes for Paris.Upgrade Your Travel Shoes for Women
1. The Cannon — Our best-selling Cannon is one of the fan-favorite cute sandals for women. Elevate your Parisian escapade with the Cannon, perfectly designed for exploring the enchanting streets of Paris. They’re crafted with meticulous attention to detail, featuring a slingback strap and cushioned insole for your stylish and comfortable stride along the Seine or through charming Montmartre. Its artisanal charm lies in the intricately braided straps and hand-sewn leather, the perfect companion for your cobblestone adventures. Effortlessly transition from iconic landmarks to quaint cafes in the city of love with grace.Indulge in Cute Sandals for Women for Your Vacation
2. The Bermuda — Don’t be fooled by the island-inspired name. The Bermuda sandals redefine Parisian vacation chic as you wander the streets of the city that locals refer to as Paname. These shoes are designed with a breezy open-toe design and adjustable ankle strap, the perfect complement to a spring or summer vacation in Paris. They’re crafted with meticulous care with a cushioned insole for all-day comfort so you can explore charming bistros, art museums and galleries with ease. Be prepared to sip your coffee in Le Marais because the Bermuda sandals are the epitome of travel-ready fashion, making your footsteps in Paris as stylish as the city itself.
3. The Atlantic — If you love the easy slip on look and feel of the Atlantic, check out all of our cute flats. With a cross-strap design and cushioned insole, the Atlantic is perfect for navigating Paris’s charming alleys. It’s designed with both comfort and style in mind for hours of leisurely walks. Take your time going through the Louvre and get ready to pose in front of the glass pyramid with your Atlantic sandals in full view.
4. The New Monterey — According to Everyday Parisian, Paris is one of the best cities to explore by foot. If you’re exploring all of the arrondissements in Paris by foot, you’ll want a chic yet practical low heel like the New Monterey. This shoe is a masterpiece in vacation footwear, thanks to a timeless open-toe design and adjustable ankle strap. The snug fit of this lug sole sandal is ideal for leisurely explorations of the art nouveau Grand Palais of the 8th arrondissement or the Eiffel Tower.
5. The Gladys — Add some sophistication to your Parisian vacation with the Gladys. These sandals are perfect for exploring the Notre Dame Cathedral. Stroll through the narrow streets of the Latin Quarter in the Gladys, which features a comfortable ankle strap and cushioned insole. Available in classic colors that easily blend in when you’re taking a leisurely walk toward the Arc de Triomphe, the Gladys ensures your footsteps will turn your journey into a fashion statement.
As the sun sets over the Eiffel and you reflect on your Parisian adventure, there’s one travel companion that undoubtedly played a pivotal role in your journey: the perfect pair of shoes for women with bunions. Even ladies without bunions can benefit from all the extra comfort and support of bunion-friendly travel shoes. These walking shoes are designed to be fashion-forward and comfortable to empower you to stride through the streets of Paris with grace and panache. Keep striding in style, wherever the world may take you.