What Are the Best Shoes for the Spring Season?
As the sun begins to grace us with its much-needed warmth after a chilly winter, it’s time to step into spring in style. Just like the flowers are blooming, so can your fashion sense. Say goodbye to winter boots and embrace the fun of cute flats and open-toed shoes. Slip into vibrant-colored shoes that scream adventure and elegant espadrilles that are perfect for your next outdoor brunch. Here’s our must-have list of the best shoes for the spring season.Put a Spring in Your Step with Cute Flats
1. Cannon — Fashion experts say that if you’re looking for a fun and flirty way to style espadrilles like our best-selling Cannon for spring, simply pair it with a polka dot dress for your next date night. When you slip into this pretty espadrille wedge, you’ll know instantly why this shoe is a springtime delight. The versatile design of the Cannon complements your next brunch with your girlfriends and casual weekend outings. Add a pop of pastel nail color and a fun, floppy hat to elevate your spring style game in no time. It’s chic and comfortable, all rolled into one fabulous package, just for you!
2. Backless Cannon — The Backless Cannon is a wedge that’s as easy to wear as it’s easy to wash from our collection of washable shoes. If you love the Cannon, wait until you try the Backless Cannon. It’s a stylish slide that pairs well with a flowy sundress. The backless design of this wedge heel adds a touch of laid-back elegance. It’s perfect to wear when you have your next hot date night or are simply going for a stroll in the park. Don’t forget a straw hat to complete your spring ensemble with a touch of glamor!
3. Cecilia — You don’t need to go to a resort just to enjoy wearing our selection of resort shoes, including the beloved Cecilia. The Cecilia is a fresh take on a classic design. It’s an espadrille-inspired wedge that’s easy to wear as a slide. Pair the Cecilia with a breezy off-the-shoulder top or cropped wide leg pants for a casual yet refined aesthetic. The elegant silhouette of the Cecilia helps you strut your stuff with confidence for any springtime outing.Dive Into Our Collection of Resort Shoes
4. OBX — Add versatility to your wardrobe with the OBX. You’ll dive right into spring when you pair this gorgeous closed toe espadrille wedge with denim shorts and a simple blouse for that laid-back beachy look. The casual elegance of the OBX makes it perfect for sunny strolls and outings with the family. Slip into comfort and style this spring.
5. IOP — Step into springtime bliss with the IOP flip-flop. Unlike traditional flip-flops that might not provide the support you need, the IOP’s comfortable design makes it ideal to wear for outdoor gatherings and leisurely walks. Pair it with a floral dress for that effortless, feminine look. Add on delicate jewelry and a wide-brimmed hat to craft the perfect spring ensemble so you can embrace the sun with style.
6. Benjamin — Revamp your spring wardrobe with the Benjamin sandals featuring an ankle strap and low wedge. They’re stylish and versatile slides that pair well with a tucked-in blouse and high-waisted trousers for that trendy yet comfortable look. The sleek design of the Benjamin effortlessly transitions from day to night, whether you’re flying a kite, looking at the cherry blossoms, or enjoying dinner on the patio.
Grab a Pair of Washable Shoes for Women
No matter which of these shoes from our fabulous spring shoe list you choose, you can’t go wrong by starting this season with cute sandals for women. Dance in a pair of dazzling sandals while letting your personality shine through each pep in your step. Welcome these blossoming months with open arms and fabulous footwear, and take every moment one stylish step at a time.