6 Cute and Comfortable Sandals for Hawaii
You’ve booked your Hawaii vacation and now you’re ready to say, “Aloha!” to the beach and all the sandy adventures that await you. Before you board the plane for your tropical getaway, getting cute flats for your trip is an absolute must. Whether you’re going on a lush rainforest hike or just planning on getting your tan on at the beach, be prepared with style and support to keep your feet happy during your Hawaii adventure. Ditch those uncomfortable shoes and get ready for our list of six cute and comfortable sandals for Hawaii – along with some places you gotta visit in Hawaii!Browse Our Cute Flats for Your Next Trip
1. The Abby — The local Hawaiians refer to sandals or slippers as a “slippah,” and if you’re looking to blend in with the locals, get yourself your own “slippah” like the Abby. The Abby is one of our many cute flats that is perfect for exploring the warm and tropical Hawaiian terrain. Designed with simple and clean lines, this 1” covered wedge heel is the perfect vacation shoe to complete any Hawaiian adventure. Pair it with a boho dress or breathable wide leg trousers for that comfortably chic island look.
2. The Atlantic — With adjustable straps and faux cork sole, the Atlantic is one of our best-selling sandals for a reason. It can take you anywhere from visiting Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to exploring the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden. The Atlantic is bunion-friendly, so if you deal with bunions or flat feet, consider this feet-friendly shoe and any of our other best-selling sandals.Try Our Best-Selling Sandals
3. The Cecilia — Big adventures await you on the Big Island when you wear the Cecilia. It’s designed with a dual strap slide so all you need to do is slip in your foot and go. The birthplace of King Kamehameha is waiting for you to swing by in the Cecilia. While you’re at it, stop by one of the local coffee farms to sample the famous Kona coffee.4. The Cooper — The Cooper is a great option for shoes to wear before, during and after your trip to Hawaii. It’s the perfect espadrille wedge that pairs with anything! Designed with a sling-back strap, you won’t have to worry about blisters when you’re sailing the Nā Pali Coast. For more travel shoes, take a look at all of our travel shoes for women that are easy to pack and easy to wear as you’re going in and out of the airport. Explore Travel Shoes for Women
5. The IOP — Are you down with IOP? You will be when you see how we’ve combined our favorite elastic upper with our best-selling flip-flop. This “slippah” is about to become your new favorite travel shoe! You’ll be able to slip into style with ease and comfort with the IOP in a versatile denim or understated black. Wear it when you’re driving through the majestic Waimea Canyon, also known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific.
6. The Ravanel — For a shoe with straps and sass, get the Ravanel. Your foot will stay firmly in place all day long no matter if you’re on the road to Hana or taking a helicopter tour to see the scenic waterfalls. It’s time to embrace the Aloha spirit with a modern twist by wearing the Ravanel in a playful beige multi-stripe or stunning Black Jolly.
Your Hawaiian sandal shopping journey may be coming to a close, but on the other side of your shopping experience remains an adventure. You are going to Hawaii after all. Be prepared for wherever the Aloha state takes you with comfortable flats for women. Choose flats or sandals made from durable materials with excellent arch support and adjustable straps. That way, you’ll be able to enjoy endless moments of bliss when you’re walking through hidden trails or exploring those sandy shores. Let your footwear be a reflection of your travel spirit — blissful, comfortable and undeniably fabulous.