What Are the Best Sandals for Narrow Feet?
Finding the perfect pair of sandals when you have narrow feet can be quite a challenge. Whether you’re looking for sleek slides or elegant strappy options, we’ve put together some options on our best-selling sandals you’ll love through all the seasons.
By using any of these tips, you’ll be able to enjoy a pain-free summer stroll or layer up your sandals with cozy socks during the cooler weather months. Check out our guide on how to pick the best sandals for narrow feet and some of our best narrow feet shoes at Charleston Shoe.Browse Our Collection of Espadrilles
1. Tips for Choosing Shoes for Narrow Feet — Narrow feet, according to podiatrists, are extremely common, and if you find that you have extra room on both sides of the shoe, it’s likely that you have narrow feet. Narrow shoes are designed to be ¼-inch narrower than regular shoes and ½-inch narrower than wide shoes. Avoid shoes that are too big or too wide, which can cause blisters, calluses and other issues. While many of the shoes we’ve included on this list are open-toe shoes, if you’re looking for closed-toe sandals and other shoes, be sure to check out our list of closed-toe shoes for all-season wear.
2. The Peachtree — Our best-selling Peachtree is friendly for both narrow feet and bunions. Designed with a stretch upper and crisscross toe straps, your feet will be able to take it easy breezy in this summer sandal. If you love the Peachtree, try any of our shoes for women with bunions for comfortable and stylish options.Explore Shoes for Women with Bunions
3. The Backless Cannon — Wedge heels meet comfortable straps in the Backless Cannon. When you have narrow feet, the Backless Cannon will be there to support you with crossover straps that allow your feet to stretch as much as needed. Many Charleston Shoe customers have reviewed this shoe as “the perfect shoe for problematic feet,” so whether you have narrow feet or bunions, this faux-espadrille wedge is for you!
4. The Backless Cooper — The covered 2” wedge heel of the Backless Cooper is not only stylish, it’s practical. If you get this shoe dirty, rest easy knowing that it’s machine washable. A shoe that’s comfortable, easy to wash and even easier to wear for ladies with narrow feet? Thanks to the padded insole and elastic upper of this low-heeled shoe, you’ll be ready for wherever the day takes you.
5. The Carolina — Experience an extra boost of femininity with the Carolina in a navy linen ruffle. You’ll love the little details like the beautiful ruffle trim toe strap and wrap-around ankle. These fashionable additions offer work-to-weekend versatility. The best part is that the Carolina is designed for total comfort and support with a wide wrap-around ankle strap for stability and a stretch upper with a lined toe strap. Can’t get enough of our pretty and practical sandals? Be sure to check out all of our best-selling sandals at Charleston Shoe.Check Out Best-Selling Sandals
6. The Cooper — If you’ve been searching for THE perfect espadrille wedge that can pair with anything from your favorite maxi dress to your monochromatic power suit at work, get the Cooper. It’s the perfect wedge for ladies with narrow feet, specially designed with a sling-back. Your blister-free heel experience awaits!
Finding the best sandals for narrow feet can be a game-changer for your wardrobe and the comfort of your feet. By using these tips or stepping into any of our best-selling cute slip-on shoes, you’ll be ready for stylish support wherever you go. After all, we’ve designed these shoes with your comfort in mind. It’s time for you to step out in the world in style!